We offer a range of group programmes including ‘Freedom to Make Changes’.
- Explores domestic abuse
- Gives us a greater understanding about how abusive behaviours are used to gain power and control in an abusive relationship
- Explores the impacts living with domestic abuse can have on women and children
- Provides opportunities for women to develop ways of thinking and behaving to protect themselves and their children from domestic abuse
- Increase’s women’s ability to take control of their lives
- Identifies the beliefs held by abusive men and society
- Increases women’s ability to recognise what steps they need to take to keep themselves and their children safe