Since 1975 Newcastle Women's Aid has supported thousands of women and children who have been affected by domestic abuse.
You can support us in the following ways:
- Making a donation via our Local Giving link via the Donate tab on this page
- Fundraising on our behalf
- Nominating us for charitable support with local businesses
- By following us on Facebook and Twitter
- Organise your own fundraising event
- Becoming a voluntary Trustee/Director’
If you would like to support our work please get in touch with us on 0191 2610504
Newcastle Women's Aid is a specialist domestic abuse support provider, led by and for women and girls.
The charity is governed by voluntary Trustees/Directors, who have a range of skills, expertise and knowledge.
We are committed to diverse representation within the Board of Directors and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you would like to find out more information about the role of Director/Trustee please contact Elaine Langshaw on 0191 2610504
“There is a strong culture in the Charity defined by its people and practices. Staff and trustees reflect this in their commitment to make a positive difference to people who use the organisation’s services. “
NWA Organisational Strengths Review, 2020, Connected Voice