Our Freephone Domestic Abuse Helpline is available
Mon-Fri, 9.00 - 4.30pm.
You can use the helpline if you have been affected by domestic abuse or if you are worried about someone you know
The advice line offers:
- Someone to talk to in confidence
- Information about your rights and options (legal rights, protection, safeguarding, housing, benefits etc.)
- Information about other support services
- Information about how to keep yourself and your children safe
- Signposting to Refuge/Safe Accommodation services.
Contact our free Helpline on 0800 9232622 or send us a message via our contact page.
The Helpline offers advice for professional’s supporting women and children.
If you are looking for advice or want to make a referral you can contact us on 0191 261 0504
If you are in immediate danger contact the Police on 999
For help outside of office hours contact the Freephone 24-hour National Domestic Violence helpline on 0808 2000 247